The muscles and nerve endings around the anal lube are highly sensitive that feel great when stimulated by a finger, sex toy, tongue, or penis. It’s advisable to practice anal lube sex by yourself before actually trying it with a partner. This guide will help you to explore anal sex. The muscles and nerve ending around the anus are highly sensitive that feel great when stimulated by a finger, sex toy, tongue, or penis. It’s advisable to practice anal sex by yourself before actually trying it with a partner. For a man, butt plugs feel good against the prostate. Many men have orgasms just from pressure on the prostate. For a woman, they can easily stimulate indirectly their G-spot through anal play
1. Select a toy. Butt plugs are a good beginner item. But you can also use anal lube beads or a slim jelly dildo as a beginner item. Make sure to have lots of lubricant handy (preferably a thicker water-based lube).
2. Next, do what you do to get yourself in the mood. There are a variety of ways to accomplish that arousal, to get yourself in the mood to masturbate. Find a position where you’re most comfortable, and where your butt is still accessible. Add some lubricant to your fingertips and explore the area surrounding the anus. Find the best lube for this anal sex play is important before the next step. Massage slowly, breathe deeply and concentrate on relaxing the butt muscles. Now, gently insert a lubed fingertip. You may sense some restriction. If so, massage the anus and try pushing out as you’re pushing your finger in. Once you’re in, stop for a moment, and let yourself adjust to this new sensation. Then you can begin to explore.
3. Now, let’s try it with a butt plug. Remove your finger, add some lubricant to the plug and insert it slowly. Again, if you’re having some trouble, massage the anus, breathe deeply and try again. Do not try to insert the entire toy right away. Insert a little at a time to allow your butt to adjust to an incoming rather than an outgoing object.
4. Once inside, continue inserting as long as it feels good. Continue applying lubricant as the slipperier the better. Some plugs are larger at the base and once fully inserted; it’ll stay lodged in the rectum.
5. You can leave the toy in place and explore other areas, or, stay where you are and try out different variations in movement. You can turn it, push it, tap on it, if it’s a vibrator, you can increase or decrease the speeds. Make sure that if the plug you’re using is curved, that the curve points towards your stomach. This provides added sensation to either the prostate or the g-spot. You may also want to try to orgasm with the plug in place. It’s recommended that you remove the plug fairly soon after you come, but do it so gently.